Crown I-Tech 8000 Power Amp Rental
- Product Code:CROWN-ITECH-8000
- Availability:In Stock
Serious clean power for professionalsThe Crown I-Tech 8000 power amp is poised to redefine all you know about compact, reliable, high-performance power! This amp incorporates more revolutionary design innovations and breakthrough ..
Serious clean power for professionals
The Crown I-Tech 8000 power amp is poised to redefine all you know about compact, reliable, high-performance power! This amp incorporates more revolutionary design innovations and breakthrough technologies per cubic inch than any amplifier in history. From the careful selection of chassis materials and construction processes, to the adoption of the latest in x-ray and photo-robotic circuit board testing, the I-Tech 8000 amplifier is painstakingly crafted to perform to the highest standards. Its front panel LCD screen provides two valuable benefits never before seen on a professional amplifier: fast and easy menu based setup and full amplifier diagnostics. The basic menu controls include bridge, Y input, recall preset, LCD contrast and input sensitivity. Advanced menus include attenuator limit, attenuator link, clip limiter, output voltage limiter, output power limiter, pink noise generator, monitor, input, max input, power-up options and more.
Crown engineers took advantage of the best-available technology and years of expertise to build a DSP section specific to I-Tech. We're talking about an amp that performs with the audio quality you have come to expect from the best outboard analog signal processing components. I-Tech's powerful DSP is also easy to set up with your custom settings and factory-designed tunings easily loaded and recalled via onboard presets. By designing the DSP specific to I-Tech, with the latest technology and through careful attention to detail, Crown engineers designed a DSP section that achieves a level of accuracy and ease of use that is simply not possible with outboard DSP processors.
And when it comes to shear power in a lightweight, compact amp ... forgetaboutit! This amp rocks.
- Compact, reliable and ultra powerful amp
- Stereo @ 8 ohms: 2100 watts
- Stereo @ 4 ohms: 4000 watts
- Stereo @ 2 ohms: 3500 watts
- Bridged mono @ 8 ohms: 8000 watts
- Bridged mono @ 4 ohms: 7000 watts
- Frequency response (at 1 watt, 20Hz - 20kHz): ?0.25dB
- Signal to noise ratio below rated 8 ohm power, A-weighted: >105 dB
- Total harmonic distortion (THD) at full rated power: < 0.35%
- Damping factor (20Hz - 100Hz): > 5000
- Common mode rejection (CMR) (20Hz - 1kHz): > 50 dB
- Input impedance (nominal): 10 kilohms balanced, 5 kilohms unbalanced
- Maximum input level: 15dBu or 22 dBu, depending on input sensitivity
- Latency (analog, digital inputs): 1.05 mS analog, 2.29 mS digital (44.1kHz)
- A/D, D/A converters: 24-bit, 96kHz Cirrus Logic
- Digital input: AES/EBU, 16-24-bit, 32-48kHz. Onboard sample rate converter Optional CobraNet input coming soon
- Network: Onboard TCP/IQ, compatible with standard 100MB ethernet hardware
- DSP: 24-bit conversion with 32-bit, floating-point DSP processing. Bypass mode available. Has 64 assignable filters with 9 different filter types. Includes all-pass filters, over 2 seconds of delay available per channel, and dual uncorrelated-noise and sine-wave generators
- Load supervision: Monitors the average impedance on the output of the amplifier. Attenuators: Speed sensitive, continuously variable rotary encoder, 0.5 dB steps, range 0 to ?100 dB
- Load impedance: stereo: 1/2/4/8/16 ohms; bridge mono: 2/4/8 ohms
- Voltage gain (referenced to 8 ohm rated output): Adjustable in 0.1V steps from 1.4V to 7.5V (39.3 dB gain to 24.7 dB gain)
- Required AC mains: Universal AC input, 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (?15%)
- Maximum AC mains voltage: 277 VAC
- AC line connector: five cordsets supplied with amplifier (USA, UK,
- Europe, Australia, India)
- Front panel controls and indicators: bridge mode, ready, signal, clip, thermal, fault, data, power, AC mains present
- Glowing blue screen and controls: these let the user adjust the amplifier's attenuation and muting, configure the amp, set up error monitoring (such as temperature and load supervision) and recall DSP presets. The presets allow the user to quickly reconfigure the amp for various applications.
- LCD control screen: integrated LCD with white LED backlight, controls amplifier setup and operation
- Attenuator: controls amplifier attenuators in 0.5 dB steps
- Main menu (amplifier setup): bridge, input Y, recall preset, LCD contrast, input sensitivity
- Advanced menu: attenuator limit, attenuator link, clip limiter, output voltage limiter, output power limiter, pink noise generator, monitor, input, max input, power-up options
- Power Cord Connector: Standard 20 amp IEC inlet
- Switch/circuit breaker: resets the circuit breaker that protects the power supply
- Output connectors: 2 Speakon, 2 binding posts, 2 male XLR passive analog loop through, XLR active/re-clocked AES/EBU digital loop through
- Analog input connectors: 3-pin female XLR connector for each channel
- Digital input connector: 3-pin female XLR connector that accepts a digital signal in the AES/EBU format
- Ethernet connector: accepts an RJ45 connector for IQ TCP/IQ networking and optional CobraNet transport from a standard network cable. Built into the connector is a yellow LINK ACT indicator that shows network activity, and a green 100MB indicator that shows a 100MB network connection
- Cooling: dual-zone, microprocessor controlled, continuously variable speed, front-to-back airflow
- Front Panel: Cast aluminum with integrated handles.
- Included accessories: rear rack ears with integral EZ-Rack pin, cable retention bar, rack screws, operation manual, power cords, foam air filter
- Size: 19"w x 3.5"h x 16.2"d. Wt. 28 lbs.